We have the following vacancy:
Wrap Around Care Leader
Closing date: Monday 26th April 2021
Job Start Date: May 2021 – at a mutually agreed date
Interview Date: Thursday 30th April 2021
Contract/Hours: Part-time, 4 days per week, Term time, Fixed Term 1 Year
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: C GRADE (TLA 2)
Hours of Work: 3:15pm – 5:45pm
Location of Role: Twyford St Mary’s C of E Primary School
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to be part of an innovative and professional team that puts its pupils at the heart of everything they do? We are looking for someone who is naturally positive with a ‘can do’ attitude and genuinely passionate about education.
If you feel you can be an advocate for our children during our afterschool wrap-around care and can encourage all to be successful, you could be the person to join our team. We are looking for someone with:
- Qualifications of GCSEs in English and Mathematics to help pupils with their academic learning;
- NVQ 3 or equivalent in an area linked to children and learning to ensure you have a good working knowledge of child development;
- Experience of supporting the safeguarding of young people in your care.
We are Ofsted rated ‘Good’ and SIAMs rated ‘Excellent’ Primary School. We are looking for a committed wrap around care leader to join our team who:
- Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Has high expectations of behaviour;
- Is reflective and committed to their own professional development;
- Is able to work closely and effectively within a team;
- Is committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community to promote TEAM St Mary’s.
In return, we can offer:
- 154 friendly, hardworking and keen to learn children;
- An exciting ‘next step’ in your professional development; you do not have to be the finished article;
- The backing of an excellent team committed to self-improvement;
- The support of positive, engaged parents and experienced, committed governors;
- A picturesque village location just 4 miles from the historic city of Winchester, on the edge of the South Downs;
- A lively community school which is friendly, welcoming and inclusive.
This position is a fixed term contract to May 2022, however if you like us and we like you this would be extended with a view to a permanent contract.
We strongly encourage you to visit our school and setting to appreciate all that we have to offer, and to come and talk to us about this role. We are able to organise visits in line with our current risk assessment and in a socially distanced way.
Please also visit our website for further information about the school.
For further details and an electronic application pack, please contact the school office 01962713358 or email Mrs Jane Quin on email@example.com
Twyford St Mary’s C of E School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.