We have the following vacancy available –
KS1 Learning Support Assistant with Lunchtime supervision and After School Provision
Job start: ASAP
Contract/Hours: 23.5 hrs as LSA, 5 hrs as Lunchtime Supervisor, 2 hrs as After School Assistant: all contracts are 39 weeks
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: B Grade for LSA and After School Assistant, A Grade for Lunchtime Supervision post
Location of Role: Twyford St Mary’s C of E Primary School
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twyford St Mary’s are looking for a new Key Stage 1 LSA who is naturally positive with a ‘can do’ attitude and genuinely passionate about education to join our excellent teaching team!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of supporting the learning and safeguarding of young people in your care;
- Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Has high expectations of behaviour;
- Is reflective and committed to their own professional development;
- Is able to work closely and effectively within a team;
- Is committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community to promote the Twyford TEAM ethos.
- Has qualifications of GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths to help pupils with their academic learning;
The job role includes:
- Morning classroom learning support for English and Mathematics in KS1;
- Daily intervention support for our most vulnerable learners;
- Lunchtime and playtime supervision for the Key Stage 1 playground;
- First aid support for playtimes, PE and trips (if you are not yet first aid qualified, the school will support you with this training);
- Delivery of a ‘golden time’ enrichment club on a Friday afternoon;
- 2 hours assisting with our wrap-around care (Tuesday and Thursday afternoons).
We are Ofsted rated ‘Good’ and SIAMs rated ‘Excellent’ School who can offer:
- A community, which is friendly, welcoming and inclusive;
- Hardworking and keen to learn children;
- The backing of an excellent team committed to self-improvement;
- An exciting ‘next step’ in your professional development;
- The support of positively engaged parents and experienced, committed governors;
- A picturesque location just 4 miles from the historic city of Winchester, on the edge of the South Downs.
We strongly encourage you to visit our school and setting to appreciate all that we have to offer, and to come and talk to us about this role. We are able to organise visits in line with our current risk assessment and in a socially distanced way.
Please also visit our website for detailed information about the school.
For further details and an electronic application pack, please contact the school office 01962713358 or email Mrs Jane Quin on email@example.com
Twyford St Mary’s C of E School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Closing Date: 12.00pm on Wednesday 30th November 2022
Interviews: Friday December 2nd 2022
Working days/ times: ASC L/Time LSA unpaid break
Monday: 8.30 – 13.00 0 1 3.5
Tuesday: 8.30 – 16.30 1 1 5.5 30 mins
Wednesday: 8.30 – 13.00 0 1 3.5
Thursday 8.30 – 16.30 1 1 5.5 30 mins
Friday: 8.30-15.30 0 1 5.5 30 mins
TOTAL 2 5 23.5