Welcome to the Frontpage
Vision and Aims
Twyford St. Mary's C of E Primary School is a place where:
- Children, staff, governors and parents work actively in partnership to promote TEAM St. Mary's
- All children can realise their full potential as life long learners within a rich learning environment that promotes risk taking, choice and independence..
- All children are valued for their individual contribution, where they can make friends, have fun and learn to grow in confidence
- Christian values contribute to the well being and spiritual development of the school community
Our Aims are:
- For all children to be excited, enthusiastic and engaged in their learning
- For all children to be happy, confident and thriving learners
- For all children to work independently, collaboratively and to experience success through risk taking and individual challenge.
- For all children to show care, consideration and respect towards each other, the staff and everyone in the wider community
- For the Christian ethos to be evident in all our relationships and work throughout the school
- For all staff and governors to work in partnership with parents and the wider community for the benefit of the children
Through these aims we will achieve our vision of Together Everyone Achieves More at TEAM St. Mary's